Use these tools and resources to start taking charge of your heart health.
Learn About Heart Disease & Heart Health
Download and read our educational brochures and booklets:
- Peripheral Artery Disease in African Americans (PDF)
- Peripheral Artery Disease in Native Americans (PDF)
- Hypertension (PDF)
- What Every Woman Needs to Know About Heart Disease (PDF)
- What Black Americans Need to Know About Heart Disease (PDF)
- What Latino Americans Need to Know About Heart Disease (PDF)
- Cosas que los Lantinos Deben Conocer (PDF)
- What Asian Americans Need to Know About Heart Disease (PDF)
Download our presentations to use at your next community event:
- Women & Heart Disease (PowerPoint)
- Black Americans: Heart Disease and You (PowerPoint)
- Heart Disease and You - Latino Americans (PowerPoint)
Visit these patient education resources from Boston Scientific:
- Resources for Patients and Caregivers
If you or a loved one have been diagnosed with heart disease and are in need of a pacemaker, defibrillator or other device for the heart, this site provides information to help understand the conditions, heart procedures, what living with a heart device is like, and more.
Know Your Risk for Heart Disease
Share What You Know
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow Us on Twitter
- Share this infographic on your website, blog, Facebook, Twitter or other social media channel.