Use these tools and resources to start taking charge of your heart health.
Learn About Heart Disease & Heart Health
Download and read our educational brochures and booklets:
- What Everyone Needs to Know About Heart Disease (PDF)
- What Every Woman Needs to Know About Heart Disease (PDF)
- What Black Americans Need to Know About Heart Disease (PDF)
- What Latino Americans Need to Know About Heart Disease (PDF)
- Enfermedad cardiaca. ¿Está usted en riesgo? (PDF)
- What South Asian Americans Need To Know About Heart Disease (PDF)
- What Asian Americans Need to Know About Heart Disease (PDF)
- Teaming Up to Save Athletes’ Lives (PDF)
Download our presentations to use at your next community event:
- Women & Heart Disease (PowerPoint)
- Black Americans: Heart Disease and You (PowerPoint)
- Heart Disease and You - Latino Americans (PowerPoint)
Visit these patient education resources from Boston Scientific:
General information about heart disease conditions, tests, medications, procedures, risk factors, treatment team, and other resources.
If you or a loved one have been diagnosed with heart disease and are in need of a pacemaker, defibrillator or other device for the heart, this site provides information to help understand the conditions, heart procedures, what living with a heart device is like, and more.
Know Your Risk for Heart Disease
Get Monthly Health Topics
Sign up to receive articles focused on heart health in your email every month.
Share What You Know
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow Us on Twitter
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Share this infographic on your website, blog, Facebook, Twitter or other social media channel.
Request Health Fair Booth & Materials
- Need a booth to use at your local health fair? Email us your request at email@example.com
- Need educational materials to give away at a community event? Email us your request at firstname.lastname@example.org